Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Wedding Card for Case Study #65

I've been stalking Case Study Challenge blog for months and have yet to find time to play along, I finally managed to use their inspiration for a 4' x 6' wedding card. I like how their challenge work, they post a work created by their "muse" and you simply draw inspiration from her work and interpret it as you see it.

I'm using 6 x 6 pads from MME's L&F2 and Webster's Pages here.

This is the really cute card created by Krissy Ng, the muse for case #65:

Krissy Ng's adorable card!

 Here's a close-up and an inside picture of my card:




Do hop on over nad check out Case Study, I'm sure their amazing projects will get your mojo flowing :)

Thanks for looking! Happy day :)

8 comments:

Blossom inch said...

wallawei!!! Gorgeous cards babe...scrapping machine la you!

Sabrina said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Marina! I love that stamp, gorgeousness!! :)))

sandi said...

Wow! These are just wonderful! Love them!

Mynnette said...

Darling card--stunning! :) LOVE those butterflies!!! :)

Cristina said...

Very pretty! I love how you reversed the layout. So glad you played along with us at CASE Study!

Andrea Ewen said...

A wonderful, vintage beauty, Marina! Love the soft, pastel colors and the gorgeous butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!

RORO LEE said...

What a beautiful wedding card! I like butterflies and the colors.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautifully shabby and wonderfully crafted card! I adore these MME papers :) Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.