Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ole Ole Bali! Mini Tag Album

My girlfriends and me had a short retreat to Bali in November, the last time we had a trip together was almost eight years ago to Bali as well. To help them keep a nice memento of this trip, I made two mini tag albums, one for each of my friends.


I made the albums using some excess Project Life 3 x 4 cards. Here are some of my favorite pages.








After that I wrapped them up in tissue and twine...


And upcycled some old paper bags as personalised gift bags.


 
 I enjoyed seeing the surprise on their faces when they got the little hand made gifts! *bliss*

Here's me at Bali, on an evening stroll to the gorgeous Ayana Resort!



Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Fabulous, fabulous post!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE what you've done here. So creative and fun looking!

Blossom inch said...

very beautiful babe!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.