Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby Full Moon Party Guest Boards

I've had such a crazy busy week, rushing out Christmas cards and working on a couple of commissioned projects, I barely had time to go online. Here's one of the completed projects... my childhood bestie celebrated her baby boy's full moon just yesterday. I'm just so happy for her, her adorable lil boy K'Sun is simply a joy :)

Just wanna share these 'guest boards' I made for them. The theme given to me is SUNNY YELLOW but she left the rest to me so I decided to go with a shabby and elegant concept, breaking away from the conventional cutesy baby themes.

The first board, with a bright sunny yellow background.
Here are the close-ups of the first board:








Here's the second board, going with a pale yellow background but with brighter daisies and background masking:



Here are close-ups of the second board:





And here are the boards in action at the party itself....

At the last minute I decided to add some chipboard titles, felt the board looked abit bare but was worried we didn't have enough space for the signing hehehe :)

Almost filled up with wonderful well wishes from family & friends :)

Thanks for visiting :) Hope this sunny yellow page brought some sunshine into your day hehehe :)

Happy Sunday folks and have a wonderful week ahead :)

8 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the yellow, gorgeous pics and layers...fabulous!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful beautiful layering Marina and nice colours...I love the composition altogether.

Svet-lana said...

I like the second board! Background with masks and misting is so interesting, bright and cheerful.

Unknown said...

love this how you made the compostitie..and all the sweet details and lovely pictures.
byebye,Lean

Nida Razali said...

i love both the boards! very cheerful...thanks for cheering up my day.. :))) TFS!

Marina said...

Thanks ladies for dropping by and leaving such sweet comments! XOXO :)

yyam said...

Wow! Love these...the colours and the details are amazing! :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Marina this is just fantastic. WOW!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.