Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby's First Bath

I'm very proud to say that I gave Lucas his first real tub bath all by myself when he was around 2 weeks old. Well, I learnt how to from You Tube hehe. Here's a layout dedicated to his first bath. I used the transparency to mimic the bath bubbles and further accentuated bath water with glittery bubbles floating on the page. It;s the first time I'm using transparency and tags on a layout and I'm pretty pleased with the effect.

Lucas' first bath at 2 weeks old.

Journaling in a big bubble.
A close up of the embellishments.

Materials Used:
  • Blue Cardstock
  • Patterned paper: Fancy Pants Happy Together
  • Transparency: Teresa Collins Chic Bebe
  • Craft Tag: Ranger 5" manila tags
  • Felt duckies & mini tag: Making Memories' Pitter Patter
  • Curio Brad
  • Footprints ribbon and spongy hearts: from a gift shop in Tropicana City Mall
  • Lace sticker: Momoyo
  • 'Bath Time' sticker: Grace Taylor's sticker book
  • Liquid Pearls: Ranger Liquid Pearls in Buttercup and Baby Blue
  • Glitter: Ranger Stickles in Baby Blue and Icicles
  • Alphas and circles cut from Slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.