Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Ever Card Challenge

Thanks for dropping by. This is my take on the Sketch 114 by CardPatterns. I love CardPatterns and have been so inspired by all their fabulous designs that I just can't resist. This is my first ever challenge project! Yay!

Sketch 114 by CardPatterns
Anyway, I plan to give this card to a girlfriend who loves all things rustic, leather and brown. I hope she will love this.


Here's a close-up of the ribbon slide which I decorated with crackle paint and a pebble embellishment.


What I used for this card:
  • Patterned papers from Fancy Pants Happy Together and Kaisercraft Prairie Lane.
  • Bazzil Chips Ribbon Slider
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad in Pumice
  • Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Walnut Stain
  • Lace trim from Making Memories Pitter Patter
  • Can't recall where the satin ribbon and pebble sticker came from though.

1 comment:

anja curvers said...

Very nice hope to see your cards more often. Gald you joined us at cardptterns.

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.