Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Birthday Card for a Special Girl

Yesterday was one of my best childhood buddy's birthday. We caught up over the weekend and I gave her this lovingly hand-crafted card. It's fresh, pink and sweet with very feminine elements; perfectly suited to the sweet person she is :)

What I used: Prima flower and Prima papers from the Sparkling Spring line, glittery textured paper from My Mind's Eye Laundry Line, raw chipboard accents which I painted with acrylic paints, red gliter glue and crystal on the butterfly. I inked the paper and the yellow fabric trim with Tim Holtz's distress ink in Aged Mahagony and painted the white daisy trim with matching gold paint (Jo Sonja's acrylic paint) as per the chipboard flourishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.