Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Love Bandit Stole My Heart

I fell in love with the uber cute raccoons and owls on the Bo Bunny Love Bandit collection on Scrap N Crop. I bought these last month but I didn't have any inspiration on how to use them till a few days ago. I bought one 2-sided patterened paper, one diecut paper and matching stickers.


This is the end result ... *drumroll* ... taaddaaaa ... dedicated to my own lil Love Bandit Lucas who stole my heart!

You Stole My Heart! Bo Bunny's Love Bandit Layout.
Close-up of the cluster.
I was inspired by the little birdhouse on the diecut so I created a birdhouse-like frame for the photo instead of the usual mat framing. I made a small cluster using some of the matching stickers and accented with Prima flowers. Titles are Prima alphas. I glazed bits of the accents to make them pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.