Thursday, May 5, 2011

Boys & Toys!

I have two boys at home, one is obsessed with toy figurines and the other is too young to do anything with them other than put them in his mouth. The hubs could not resist a photo session with this adorable romper given to our lil bub. And when I saw the robot patterned paper and matching stickers by 3 Bugs in a Row I simply couldn’t resist!


I wanted to have a ‘stitched-on’ effect alas I’m not bothered to invest in a scrap sewing machine so I used a pen to draw stitch lines, I know I’m a horrible cheat but oh well.


I like being able to make my own embellishments; I did a three layer tag on the top right corner of the page and used tiny alphas on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.