Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your First Swim

I was delighted to catch the latest release by Simple Stories; 100 Days of Summer. They were all so well coordinated and versatile. I knew immediately these were the perfect design for Lucas' swimming photos. I've been hunting everywhere for something suitable for ages.

These are the three papers I used for this project.

Coordinating the papers and planning my layout.

I decided to go with a collage layout incorporating the cute elements from the kit. This is the end result:

Your First Swim! The fresh summer elements complements the photos.  The flowers are Prima and the chipboard sun sticker in the centre is actually from My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup but it matches this line prefectly!
Added some pearl beads and liquid pearls to the existing flourishes on the pattern paper. I cut a small opening on the actual paper using a craft knife and slot the photo and yellow canvas inside.
 
Love how their paper comes with ready-to-cut tags that are so well coordinated. Simply cut, sand and ink and they are ready to go!

I used my Slice for the title and underlaid an olive green ribon to make the letters pop.
Small bits of journaling to cover part of the last photo.
These were some of the stuff I used to further enhance the layout.

Loving this line? Grab them at Papier Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.