Monday, May 16, 2011

Bundle of Joy

This is one of my very first layout using the Slice for most of the page. It's one of our baby's new born photos taken by the hubs almost immediately after he was born.
Bundled Joy!

I opted for a clean horizontal alignment and used polka-dots to accentuate the swaddle on Lucas. I used My Mind's Eye Lime Twist line pattern paper named Out of the Blue with various bits of coordinating cardstock. The three beetles are made from Slice using the Dilly Dally card. Bits of the beetle stickers are from Grace Taylor's Sticker Book. Here are the close-ups.

Title made using my Slice cutter.

Beetles made from my Slice and inked.

Round ribbon slider chipboard, covered with pattern paper, sanded and inked.

These are my embellishments:

Love all the cute baby stickers here!

Love raw chipboard; so versatile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.