Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cute Little Tiger

Our lil prince Lucas was born in 2010 which is the year of the Tiger based on the Chinese Lunar calendar. Dear hubs bought him a really huge Tigger, which was a lame excuse for buying it for himself since he is enjoying it more than Lucas does. But I'm sure he will grow into it really soon.

I scraplifed a backdated sketch I came across in Stuck! Sketches for this theme. They have an amazing array of sketches! The main stuff used here; My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup patterned paper and matching chipboard stickers. The background paper is by Rose Moka. TH distress ink in Pumice gives this cutesy zoo theme an edgy effect. I love distressing, it gives character to everything.


I created my little tag accents by cutting out the word ROAR from the pattern paper. While I loved the zoo animal prints I couldn't use the whole sheet as it would be quite overwhelming so this was quite a challenging project for me.

I needed the title to stand out amidst the rather busy layout so I cut out a bracket tag freehand. Have yet to invest in a Slice machine... I am so so so yearning and itching for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.