Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Slice!

Dear hubby is such a sweetheart, he bought me the Slice (cordless digital paper shape cutter) for Mother's Day! And since it was in conjunction with national Scrapbooking Day on 7th May, I got a 15% discount off the usual price at RM950 at Papier Love. Taking advantage of the discount, I got myself an additional Slice card; the Dilly Dally collection!

Here's my new toy ... can't wait to play with it!

The Slice Elite in PINK!

Can't wait to slice slice slice!
Here's the Basic Elements design card motifs that comes with the Slice:
Basic Elements Design Card
And here are the motifs for the Dilly Dally design card which I bought separately:
Dilly Dally Design Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.