Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Wedding Project for M & J

Last month I had the honor to create a directional signage and guest book for my hubby's colleagues; Mabel & Justin for their wedding ceremonies. Just wanna share what I did for them based on a shabby-red theme. They requested for gerberas, and the couple is into cycling and lomo photos hence the bike and the filmstrip at the left corner  :)

An A3 foam-board mounted directional signage.

A close-up of the sweet newlyweds :)
The couple is into cycling and lomo photos hence the bike and the filmstrip of their dating pics.

I altered a 7Gypsies book for their Guest Book.

Inside the book cover.

 Thanks for dropping by. Have a lovely week ahead :)

 

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

this absolutely beautiful girl! total awesome and I see loads of blooms and laces, so nice. I am sure M & J will be happy to get this.

This reminds me that I also have one Guest Book to do but belum buat buat lagi..thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs

Nida Razali said...

oh wow...lovely work Marina! I love the shabby theme for this... TFS!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey Marina, it's great meeting u in person! Wish u'd stay for the second half of class. Nevermind, maybe we'll scrap again oneday..:) Love ur guestbook and the signage. I see a lot of gorgeous blooms and awesome layering! Gorgeous! :)))

jaz lee said...

Hi there Marina, it was nice meeting you at Jaz's Class ;) teehee ;) Thank you for takign time off to join us and we definitely miss you at the other half, but hope to see you soon in the near future. I have been brought over here @ Yuzz's blog and I just drooooool at your altered cigar box! Totally awesome! an dthese projects for your friend, WOW Breathtaking!!!

Have a blessed thur,

jaz

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.