Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Getting Started with ATCs

Just a quick post to share some ATCs (Artist Trading cards) I created recently, I'm quite new to this, but thanks to Yuzz of Blossominch who got me into trading them I'm hooked ! It's a fun and creative way to use up scraps and small little embellishments and patterns, plus experimenting with various techniques. Also, getting ATCs from others are so rewarding as you get a piece of their crafty soul and learn new techniques. At this point, my ATCs are still very much more paper instead of mixed media, I guess that reflects my present crafting style. I suppose I will explore more mixed media techniques eventually, but currently I find myself making them pretty much the same way I make my cards heheh :)

Here are some of my favs from the first batch of ATCs I made:

G45 Domestic Goddess! Lotsa fussy cutting here :)

One of my favs! Canvas backing and stitched circles :)

Spray misted background.

Stamped and grungy ATC





This is my latest batch of ATCs:




One of my personal favs :)

Embossed and embossed.



That's all for now, thanks for looking! Now I've gotta go and give Lucas his bath :) Have a nice day all!

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

love your ATCs..totally stunning and I am glad you joined us. Next time we swap again ha...

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wow... getting started? Are you sure? That means you started well!! In fact, these are little beauties!! Great job, Marina!! I enjoyed looking at them!! :D

Amelia Khalik said...

Awesome atc's marina! Beautiful with great details. I heart all of em!..fab work..:))))

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.