Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Pastel Christmas Card

Alot of blog hopping on card makers blogs landed me to these two amazing challenge blogs; Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room. I'm playing along on both sides with one card...
  1. The Shabby Tea Room's Week #88 The Shabby Pastel Christmas
  2. Mojo Monday's Sketch 215
The inspirational photo from The Shabby Tea Room:



Here is my card:






I'm using Pink Paislee's Snow Day papers here on a kraft cardstock base. Alphas are Prima & Basic Grey.

I was just so inspired to create this card, had alot fun with these papers :) I just love how pastel can work well on a Christmas card too and not just red and green :)


Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

cantek...jom cozyup!!!
LOL

Lana said...

This is such a fun card Marina! Love the PP you chose look great! Love the couple too! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful chritsmas card i like the colors my fave to this year..
byebye,Lean

purple_pea_fran said...

Adorable! Love the papers you've put together and sweet snowmen/woman. Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.