Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crafting in September

Please forgive my lack of a better title to describe this post! I'm thankful you're still here despite my long absence hehe. You're a gem! :)

Now that annual budget and the event of the year is behind me (work stuff), I managed to squeeze some time for some much needed scrap therapy. Just sharing 2 simple cards here. I've no purpose for them, just felt like pasting paper to paper and making use of my neglected stash hehehe.

LOVE.WISH.DREAM
Using my favorite Tim Holtz Stamper Anonymous Stamp. I was aiming for a more masculine / neutral look here.


LIFE UNCOMMON
Here's a sweet girlie one with a velvety rose - notice the glass jar and wooden birdie? :)



That's it for now, I've got a few post up my sleeves though; I've completed Lucas First Birthday Album and we just celebrate his Second 2 weeks back! Just in the nick of time.

Thanks for dropping byHave a wonderful day! Mucho hugs and kisses XOXO ... and Happy Malaysia Day to fellow Malaysians :)


2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey ur back crafting! Yup i went through that phase too..can't even find a decent minute to actually create. Anyway..these two cards! Awesome!!! love..love..love..:))))

Blossom inch said...

great! love both cards...very beautiful!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.