Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kimchi Party with CS Sketch #229

Whenever I'm lacking mojo, I know I'll pick up some zest from Creative Scrappers, and this sketch plus all the DT projects gave me an idea to scrap these pics of me and the hubs at my 2011 birthday lunch. We both love kimchi so much we can actually eat it everyday!

Our Kimchi Party with Creative Scrappers #229

I so happen to have this 12' x 12' pattern paper with the grid pattern that matches the Korean decor of the restaurant. Those fussy cut butterflies are so gorgeous, they are from Graphics45 Olde Curiosity. Here's the inspiring sketch:

Here are some close-ups:

Close-up of the title plus some hidden kimchi in the 2 mini bottles maybe? And some 7G tape peeking up from underneath.

Love this satin Prima bloom with the ready blings in the centre.

Spray painted doilies, fussy cut butterflies and random bling.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great Sunday! :)

2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Omg!!! This is super gorgeous!!! So many details! Love!!! :)))

Cindy Gay said...

Also a great design!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.