Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scrappy Crafty Chicas with CS Sketch #230

Hi again! I'm on a roll here. I actually created this layout this very afternoon itself. I'm suddenly just bursting with mojo after a full day workshop yesterday with Jaz Lee. I'll have a separate post on the class projects, it was such fun getting together with my croppy group of friends. In fact this photo print was given to me yesterday by Chris, a fellow crafter.

I got these papers from Papermarket at Raffles when I was down in Singapore in August. hadn't had the chance to touch it till today! *yay* Seriously I have stash enough to line up from here to Timbuktoo... and yet I still keep on hoarding and hoarding.... anyway here you go...

Layout using Teresa Collins' My Story. Banners are Hambly's.
These beautiful ladies, from left to right are... Yuz of Blossominch, Liza of MissCraftee and Chris whose gorgeous work is on display at Papier Love (LSS) and lastly that's me :)

Again, using an inspiring sketch from Creative Scrappers:


Here are some close-ups:

I had fun layering and layering...
Prima mask and gesso over a layer of bright orange spray-mist.
Tulle trim + fussy cut Hambly banner + liquid pearls.

Really lovin this color combo ^_^
I'm so happy I managed to complete a layout today and also finally get to update this blog.  Seeing my scrappy friends again really inspired me to keep up the craft despite my crazy work schedule :)

Have a blessed week ahead! XOXO

6 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! Love this! Amazing layering and texture...looks fab!

Amelia Khalik said...

Wow! Gorgeous layering beb. I'm sure after Jaz class we're all so inspired to create kan! Nice to see u again..:)

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty. Great texture and colors.

Blossom inch said...

hahaha....I am laughing and rolling on the floor, love your statement....Timbuktoo...me also can my stash can line up from here my house right to the door of Papier - ok? I am so crazy, keep on hoarding but glad nowadays my craziness not so "chronic" like those days. Loving your page Marina, as always I really like your layering, combination of colours, the brick masking, the distressing and everything in between. So much to see and great techniques used! Thank you for giving me the inspiration and idea to scrap on after seeing your page. Lovely pic of US ;) and yes great to see you again last week. Take care and have a great week ahead!

Kristine Davidson said...

Thank You for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Marie/Mison said...

Wonderful page! I love how you mixed the paint and rugh elements with soft and romantic ones.

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.