Monday, July 11, 2011

July Sketch on Stuck?!

Yet another amazing sketch on Stuck?! Here's my layout based on July 1st's sketch, it's a photo of my dearest childhood girlfriends taken at our girly weekend trip to Cameron Highlands back in 2008.

All patterned papers are MME's Stella Rose range with some scraps from PP Parisian Anthology and Daily Junque. background is made using a Prima mask and some distress ink.


July 1st Sketch


Alphas are AC Fabric chipboard Thickers and Glitz tiny alphas.

Embellishments are Prima flowers, BG Chip stickers, pearls, liquid pearls and butterflies from my favorite MS Royal butterfly punch.
This girly trip has a special palce in my heart because it will be a long while before we can another such trip. Rini and I are busy moms to our new baby boys. Jen is expecting and due in September so we're gonna be really really tied up for abit. Guess our future trips will involve kids!!!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.