Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Hello scrappers!!! I know I've been so quiet since Christmas, and I didn't even manage to post a proper New Year greeting but hey better late than never; so here I am! Hope everyone had a memorable and wonderful New Year celebration. As for us; we stayed home with lil Lucas and watch the amazing fireworks display at The Curve (neighborhood mall). Yup, we're blessed with the most awesome front-seat view minus the crowd, traffic and parking madness on the eve of New Year.

Anyway, I haven't had time to scrap at all, been busy with some commissioned jobs and cards for the upcoming Chinese New Year (CNY). Also, some major changes are coming up to my current circiumstances, 2012 will indeed be a great year of change and fresh new beginnings for me so I've been really occupied with alot of preparations etc... I will announce this major change soon heehee. Stay tune then :P

On top of that, I've been busy working on a Valentine's Day project which will be a class somewhere in February, here's a sneak preview, details will be announced soon :)

Sneak peek of upcoming 'V' Day Class project!

As not to keep this crafty loft of mine empty too long, I'd like to share some of the CNY cards I've been busy with here.











That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by! Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

I am sure that is one beautiful V album and those cards are all beautiful! Great job babe and see you tomorrow. xo

Sam said...

nice blog u have got here! awww.. i saw the martha stewart butterfly punch in your card. Its on my wish list now and I'm gonna get it once the LSS in singapore is heaving sales =)

visit my blog: happie-scrappie.blogspot.com. I have just started scrapbooking 3 months ago.

Liza Yahya said...

I love the pink and brown card with the butterflies! Gorgeous :))

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow love ur cards!! They are so elaborate and so pretty!!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.