Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CardPatterns 127: A Floral Birthday Card

Here's my interpretation of Sketch 127 at CardPatterns. It's my first SQUARE card. I foresee a challenge finding a matching envelope ... time to scout the stores!

Here's my Spring-themed floral Birthday Card based on Sketch 127. Papers are Prima's Sparkling Spring 6x6 pad.


Thanks to CardPatterns for the inspiration!


Flowers are a combination of Prima and Kaisercraft.

The pink doily ribbon tape is from BG, beige lace trim from Daiso. Stamps are Penny Black.

Inside the card; using coordinating papers and stamps.
Thanks for visiting :) Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Kim C said...

What's the size of your square card? Craft haven sells envelopes which measure about 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches. But I rarely make such big square cards. I managed to get some 5.5 inches x 5.5 inches from Papertrey Ink in the USA. Haha. But that's 'cos I couldn't find any here.

I love your card.. like I said, you are the LAYERING QUEEN!

Amelia Khalik said...

Beautiful card Marina, i love the colour combo and clustering of blooms! Gorgeous!! :)))

Marina said...

Hey Kim, thanks for the heads up, my card is 6" so 6.5" would be prefect :) Heheh I guess the layering is a flow-over from the scrapping :P

Thanks Amelia :)

Blossom inch said...

Beautiful card girl and congrats on the win!

Anonymous said...

Wowee your cards and Pages are just lovely i am a new follower now Yah X

Nadine said...

Ohhh this card looks beautiful, absolutaly fabulous color combi!

NinaB said...

I love all the little details of your card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.