Monday, August 8, 2011

What a Surprise!

What a wonderful surprise it was to be chosen as one of the Top 5 Featured Projects on Once Upon A Sketch!!! I seriously did not expect to get picked among all those stunnning amazing work with so much details and techniques. What more, it was my first entry! *woohoo* This is such a great honor and encouragement for a newbie scrapper like me.

Anyway, here's my first "featured' badge ... hehehe ...



And to see the post with the featured layout, please click here.

Do hop over to the post at OUAS to check out the winners, their work are simply awesome, I'm just blown away!

Thanks for visiting and sharing my joy *muax*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.