Friday, December 2, 2011

Nantucket Cards

Hi again everyone! I know I've been lagging with my blogging, I've been occupied with my boy, he's getting older, fussier and more demanding lately. Also, I've some cards and album projects lined up. I'm hoping to clear them all out soonest so I can spend time on FUN things like scrapping!!! I've been missing out on so many scrap challenges!

Oh and guess what, notice my new blog look??? I'm really loving it, hehehe, been waiting for a while for it to be installed and now I'm a happy bunny :D

Anyway, coming back to today's post... I'm so in love with Pink Paislee's Nantucket papers ever since Piradee's workshop, I couldn't resist working with them. I'm sharing two cards made from this collection.

First up is a 'farewell card' for a dear friend who is going away to work in the States.

A large 8.5" x 5.5" card
The die-cut elements are to-die-for! Daisies are Prima.
The hexagon chip stickers are so versatile :)
A view of the layers.

Second, a 'thank you' card commissioned by a friend.

A small 4" x 6" card.
I love this color scheme!
These papers makes fussy cutting very addictive! And they are all just so versatile for any occasion and any reason. I've actually some more of them :)

Well, the weekend is here! So, happy weekend everyone! Thanks for dropping by and I wanna say I really appreciate all the lovely comments I've been getting on my previous posts and I know I haven't been the most dilligent in replying and visiting some of your blogs, but I WILL get down to it, promise :) I am really thankful for all my very encouraging, motivating and inspiring crafty friends!

Tata for now :)

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

beautiful cards Marina and miss you ler...

Svet-lana said...

Cool design!
Really lovely cards, but a 'thank you' card makes me crazy! Yellow and blue is one of my favorite combination, but now I know that blue-yellow-pink is much more attractive and delightful.

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooohhhh i love ur new blog look!!! Very2 nice!! Lovely card Marina, and yes love2 the nantucket collection! They're tdf! :)))

Nida Razali said...

Beautiful cards ! Love it!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.