|TCR Palette #64|
|Yummy Thumb! My lil thumb sucking boy at around 5 months old.|
|Craft tag stamped and decorated with Crate Paper's Toy Box Stickers. Fan flowers are handmade.|
|Loving these cotton border trims which I bought from a knit shop!|
|Handmade flaglines :)|
- Patterned papers from Crate Paper Toy Box (yellow), Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer (red) & Pink Paislee's Daily Junque (pink)
- Baby blue cardstock
- Tag ("Remarkable" & "Unique") from MME's Stella Rose, 5" manila tag is Ranger.
- Border stickers from Crate Paper Toy Box
- Paper Artsy Numbers Stamp
- MM Baby Enamel Metal Tiles
- AC Pigment Ink Pad in Rouge & TH Distress Ink Pad in Aged Mahagony
- Liquid Pearls in Baby Blue
- Pink velvet trim bought from Papier, yellow and blue cotton trims from Lily Handicraft in Subang Parade.
- Alphas are Pink Paislee's Sweetness (yellow). October Afternoon & Jenny Bowlin's mini alphas.
- Random buttons and yellow thread