|Close up of the rather long title.|
|Close up of my home-made twine badges!|
|Handwritten phrase a little bit crooked, no thanks to lazy eye-balling rather than drawing some grid lines.|
- Studio Calico cloud clear stamps
- Paper Artsy numbers cling stamp
- Cardstock; craft cardstock for base, yellow and navy cardstock for accents
- Plain white paper: I used the white paper that came with my scrapbook album, no waste!
- Cotton twine; for hand-stitched border, accents and twine badges (bought from MPH)
- TH Distress Ink Pads: Broken China and Stormy Sky (for stamping and distressing)
- Prima flowers and pearls
- Random buttons
- EK Success scallop border punch
- Alphas: AC and MM
|The three hand-made 'patterned papers'.|
- To make the paper on the left, scrunch up the white paper. Mist with TA Turquoise Blue Glimmer Mist. Allow to dry completely, then lightly brush with TH Distress Ink in Stormy Sky all over the surface and the edges. (used Inksentials ink blender tool) Lastly, sprinkle some TA Artic Blue (unscrew the bottle and lightly tap the nozzle)
- To make the paper on the right, stamp on clean white paper. Once the ink is dried, scrunched it up abit and mist lightly with TA Turquoise Blue (not too wet or the stamped images may smear). Then lightly brush with TH Distress Ink in Stormy Sky all over the surface and the edges. (used Inksentials ink blender tool)
- The last bit is really easy, just stamp, stamp and stamp and distress the edges using Making Memories edge scrapper tool.
- To make twine badges, cut up circles of the sizes you like, then smear with liquid adhesive (best to use Tombow Mono Multi as it works wet or dry and gives you room to wiggle). Let the adhesive dry (turns from white to transparent once dried). Roll the twine into a flat disc with your fingers, when halfway through, place it on the circle with the adhesive. Continue rolling till you cover the entire circle. Use abit more glue to seal the end bit. Decorate the centres with buttons, brads or whatever.