Friday, June 17, 2011

My First Studio Calico Layout!

I was so excited to get Studio Calico's Paper Moon kit yesterday from Scrappin Studio, it's the first time I'm actually buying an actual coordinated kit and I must say it's so fun! It saves you the hassle of thinking how and where to get embellishments and papers that matches.

Here's what's in the kit, amazing right?

Image from Studio Calico.

I just could not wait to use that perforated rocket data paper, so cute! Here's my layout...

This was a quick and easy LO, however, apologies the photos are not very good as they are from my phone camera but I thought he looked as though he was strapped up in a rocket launcher! Haha.

Almost everything is from the kit including the crescent moon stamp and yellow pebble buttons. Exception are; the red cardstock and black alphas are from my stash. The stars are inked unto the page using a mask made from a mini star punch (bought at MPH). As for the rest of the materials:
  • Mist: Studio Calico Warm Calico
  • TH Distress Ink Pads Stormy Blue and Pumice Stone
The red and the Blast Off was inspired by one of Lucas favorite cartoons: Little Einsteins!



That's all for now .... Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Awww... what a cute & adorable layout of the cute boy!! Love it alot!!

Marina said...

Thank you Jessy! And thanks for popping by :)

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.