Wednesday, June 22, 2011

From Workmates to Best Babes

It's not very often that one finds great friends at the workplace, but I'm blessed to say I did and this page is a tribute to these lovely girls. We've shared almost a good three years of joy, tears, quarrels and of course endless hours of gossips over lunch and coffee. Even now that we've all left the old workplace, we still try to make a point to catch up every now and then. Back in the day, they were my daily remedy for the Monday blues, and I use 'Monday' loosely here ;)

Everything is Pink Paislee's Daily Junque, except for the fibres which are Momoyo. Alphas are AC and buttons are random from my stash.

I made these fan flowers from Scrap-A-Little's tutorial. Helen's got such amazing flower tutorials and she makes it so easy.

Made these little fans with toothpicks. Pardon the messy liquid pearls, clumsy fingers kinda messed them up abit :(
Oh and ACG stands for our ex-company; Alliance Cosmetic Group. The photo was taken at the office car park area.

I really love this line (Daily Junque), they are perfect for almost any theme! I have an entire paper pack of it to last me forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.