Friday, June 24, 2011

My Darling Valentine

I know it's not Valentine season now but I came across this old photo of me and the hubs taken on Valentine's Day two years ago. We were on a short weekend getaway across the causeway. It's one of those rare photos of me in glasses that actually don't look too bad (*vainpot* heehee). Here's the other thing; the hubs and I are quite strange in the sense that we both LOVE stuffed animals. I for one can't sleep without Mr Wooloomooloo my Koala and hubby just bought the Mumbles the baby Penguin from the Singapore Night Safari.

I'm so thrilled to be able to deviate from my baby theme now that the baby album is almost complete.
Time to get more adventurous!

I used the Collections Elements undressed chipboard as a mask for the misting, then I painted it in red acrylic paint and glazed with Glimmer Glam. The little hearts were scattered around the page. So fantastic nothing is wasted with this chipboard!

This brown lace ribbon is so delicious.

Here's another clsoe up.

Here's how I made the misted background; using the chipboard base as a mask.

Materials Used:
  • Cream cardstock
  • Pink Paislee's Sweetness patterned papers
  • Prima flowers and Prima crochet doily
  • Collection Elements baby Hearts Chipboard
  • Liquid pearls in Buttercup and Rouge
  • Curio brad
  • Tattered Angels Glimer Mist in Red Velvet
  • Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Rust
  • Thread and lace ribbon bought from Craft Haven
  • AC felt alphas and Pink Paislee's cardstock alphas
  • Yellow buttons from Pebbles
  • Red crystals from Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.