Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Sleepy Lil Angel

I think every baby's an angel when he or she is peacefully fast asleep! A soundly sleeping baby means there's time to go to the loo, take a shower or just take a break! Also, a sleeping baby looks so so so adorable :)

Here's my take on my sleepy angel at around five months old, inspired by the June sketch on Stuck?!
 

June Sketch on Stuck?!
I was so excited to find patterned papers that matches Lucas pyjamas! I wanted a sweet, pastel and soft color theme for to evoke a beautifully peaceful mood, because that's how we feel when Lucas is asleep :)
It's so wonderful how the various bits and pieces from different collections came together so perfectly on this page.
One stanza of the lullaby that I sing to Lucas regularly to rock him to sleep.

Materials used here:
  • Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Papers
  • Hambly Screen Prints Rub On Wings
  • Lost & Found Pop Up Stickers
  • Making Memories Pitter Patter Lil Angel Sticker
  • Making Memories Pitter Patter Tags
  • Making Memorie Metal Sentiment 
  • Butterflies from Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly Punch
  • AC Fabric Thickers
  • Making Memories Tiny Alphas

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow, you work is amazing!! I love how subtle and whimsical :)

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.