Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #39

Hi folks! Hope your week is heading off to a good start :) I've got a card for Cardabilities here based on this sketch:


Her's my simple card... glad to be able to make use of some scraps! Loving how sketch challenges are always great inspiration anytime!

Papers are Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends, red seam binding from 7Gypsies. I stamped the strips with Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous French Script stamp in Ranger Distress Ink in Aged Mahagony.

A close-up.... Sentiment chipboard sticker; Monarch by Creative Imaginations. Cotton lace trim and yellow floss; local supply. Wood button; Maya Road.

Just a simple post to kick start the week. Thanks for visiting. Cheers to a great week ahead to all! God bless!

2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

lovely card girl!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful stunning card, Marina!! Aihhh I SO wanted to do this but I left my camera cable in JB, grrr!! Wonderful take on the great sketch!! Happy Tuesday to you :)

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.