Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shabby Vintage Wedding Card

I'm using CardPatterns Sketch 131 for this shabby-vintage wedding card.

Here's the sketch:


Here's my card...

I'm using Basic Grey's Capella Forte for the background and Pink Paislee's Sweetness for the circular border which was cut from Slice Dilly Dally. I'm using a lot of distress inks; Ranger Distress Stain in Walnut and Ranger Distress Ink Pad in Pumice. The centre horizontal strip is cardstock which is stamped in Anna Griffin's musical notes and distressed.The sentiment is from Basic Grey's Wedding Stickers.


Handmade satin ribbon flower with a mini paper rossette (locally obtained) in the centre. Chipboard flourish is bare Elements, painted in Gesso and coated in golden stickles. I thought these added a glam-luxe touch to the shabby card :)


Here's the inside of the card, patterned paper is Prima's Botanical Missing You. Sentiment sticker is Basic Grey's Wedding Stickers.


Thanks for visiting! Have a lovely day :)

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

lovely vintage card indeed! look very vintage and shabby chic ha...CANTEK!

Kim C said...

Ooh, this is tooo lovely for words. :) There's so much to look at! Where did you get the ruffled ribbons from? :)

Marina said...

Hi ladies, thanks for being so sweet, you made my day :)

Kim, are you referring to the flower? It's made from flat satin ribbon which I bought from Daiso, I hand pleated it around a cardstock circle that's why it looks ruffled.

Kristi said...

Saw you over at CPS and your card caught my eye! Very pretty!

sandi said...

Love this! So vintage/shabby looking! The flower looks so perfect on this! Fab!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.