Friday, September 23, 2011

CardPatterns Sketch 133

I've had these MME Stella & Rose Collection Hazel papers for MONTHS and I loved them so much I didn't quite have the heart to use them! I guess I have to use up some of my old stuff otherwise I can justify buying the new releases hehe :) So here's my card for CP Sketch 133 using these delicious papers.

Here's the sketch:



Here's my card:

Trims at the bottom edge: grey self-adhesive trim; Momoyo, pink velvet trim; I can't recall :(

Papers; MME Stella & Rose Hazel, organza and doiley; local supply. Metal button; MME Lost & Found (1), stickpin; Etsy, pink rose; Prima Angelica Rose, leaves; Prima.

Sentiment stamp; Hero Arts. Liquid pearls; Ranger Platinum and Pink. Shapes are cut from Slice Dilly Dally.

Punchers; Martha Stewart Daisy Edge, Royal Butterfly and Monarch Butterfly. Silver-grey ric rac; Momoyo.
A close-up of the glitter flutteries with loads of stickles and liquid pearls :)

With the scraps after these cards, I made another mini card, just for fun ....

Fancy tag is cut from Slice Dilly Dally.
Sentiment stamp; Lawn Fawn. I love the white blooms in the background and I just love using liquid pearls to add a subtle texture to the paper :)
Another Prima Angelica Rose with some organza. Loving organza ribbons right now, they add such a soft, luxe and whimsical feel to any creation :)

Thanks for looking at these sweeties, have a sweet and blessed day and a great weekend ahead! :)

7 comments:

Kim C said...

Uber prettiness and awesomeness! Love it! Hope you win again! Thanks for sharing!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful cards girl! and what a lovely colour combination. Thank you for sharing and see you soon!

Amelia Khalik said...

Oowwhhh this is a gorgeous shabby chic card!!! Love the details! :)))

Angi Barrs said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the stick pin. :)

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Marina cantik sekali card nya..love the DP in pink really love your detail dear....salam dari Germany, I come from Indonesia....I am also joining the CardsPatterns challenge my card is number 93, would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Marina said...

Thanks ladies for the LOVE!!!

Elise said...

Marina, your work is EXQUISITE! I am basking in the details and LOVING every bit of crafty magic happening here! Wonderful use of the Card Patterns sketch! THANKS for sharing this with us!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.