Friday, September 16, 2011

Just Me!

Happy FRIDAY y'all!!! It's a public holiday in Malaysia so everyone's in for a long weekend *yay*

The recent Wednesday was my "off day" which meant I don't have to 'work' at being a mum! Hehehe, I usually have 2 "off days" a week where I leave Lucas at my mum's place all day while I catch up on errands, do some chores, meet up with friends, go on a date with the hubs or simply to stay home and quietly craft without interruption. So coincidentally, I had 2 packages from Cherry On Top and Simon Says Stamp arrived on that day and you can imagine I just went abit crazy with bliss.

This is the result of a productive "off day"... it's totally just for the freakin' fun of it, no challenges, no submission, no obligation, just good old scrapping fun... just playing with the new stuff that I got... I've been wanting Echo Park's Victoria Gardens for a while *bliss*

A pic of me taken at my brother-in-law's wedding back in '08. All papers are Echo Park's Victoria Garden.

Mulberry paper rosebuds from Crafty Heart, fabric leaves Maya Road, skeleton leaves Crafio.

Birdie die cut is Grace Taylor, crystal flower embellie from Craft Haven One Utama, pink bloomers American Crafts, fabric border is Pink Paislee Mistable but it's un-misted here, just raw, hehe.

Large roses fusy cut from one of the kit papers. I accented the petals with some glitter stickles.

Alpha stickers from the same kit except "me!" which is Pink Paislee. Chipboard frame is Tattered Angels. Fence mask Prima, stamped on a patterned paper and fussy cut. Small paper rose local. Crystal sparkler Crafio.

Phrase die cut banner from Grace Taylor. This corner is misted with abit of TA Red Velvet. Other inks used are Ranger Distress Ink Pad in Peeled Paint, Pumice & Victorian Velvet.

Ahhhh this I love to bits, I got a set of inspirational Bible verses clear stamps from Stampendous :)

Well, that's it, just me... hehehe... thanks for looking and have a great weekend ahead :)

4 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! This is just absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colors and the detailed mix is stunning!

Amelia Khalik said...

Wooweeee this is one of my favs pink layout!!! Amazing details and gorgeous selection of blooms!!! So..so pretty!!! :))))

Blossom inch said...

love this pink and soft red page of yours Marina, totally stunning and I am blown away seeing this page! Beautiful flowers used and a lot of details can be seen!

HobbiT said...

Gorgeous paper. I can see why you've been wanting it so long. ;)

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.