Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Made the Super Six!!!

Time to pop the bubbly!!! After many submissions to CardPatterns, I finally made it to the Super 6 for the first time ever!!! *woohoo* :) :) :) The cardmakers on CP are seriously amazingly talented, I'm so blessed and humbled to have my creation selected. So thankful for the honor :)

Here are the Super 6 for Sketch #132, do hop along and take a look at their amazing creations:

Anna-Karin
(Layers of Ink)

Cammy
(Pink Room Therapy)

Christina
(ChristinaMacLaren)

Jeane
(PapierKreation)

Marina
(My Scrapspiration)
*psst .. this is me hehehehe*

Mollik
(Molik System) 


The Super 6!
Thanks again CardPatterns!!! Do visit the the blog for their amazing inspiration and sketches :)

Details and close-ups on my Super 6 Card here :) 

Thanks for visiting :) Cheers!

5 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Congratulations, Marina!! That's a pretty card by you!! :)))

Blossom inch said...

Congratulations Marina, that is a job well done. How nice to get selected kan? you are really good in making cards indeed and your card is amazingly beautiful girl! Keep up the good work!

Marina said...

Thanks ladies, appreciate your sweetness *hugs* :)

Svet-lana said...

Hurrah!!!Congratulations!!!
Your card is realy pretty :-)

Amelia Khalik said...

Congrats!!! U card is pretty, no doubt u get pick! :)))

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.