Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hubby Loves Food! A Layout for Get Picky

This sketch on Get Picky is simply perfect for this group of photos of my dear hubby :) I've yet to scrap a LO dedicated to him only, so here's the first. This is a pic of him taken at his birthday dinner party with a big group of friends back in 2008. Pasta and cold beer makes him a very satisfied man heheh :)

I'm going for a more masculine theme here, the 7G Venice collection is perfect!

This LO is based on September's Sketch #12 here:


I actually rotated it 90 degrees clockwise to go with my pics :)

 Here are my close-ups:
Handmade 'blooms', I just cut circles with my Slice, distress, ink and layer, then I topped it with an antique looking metal button from a local haberdashery :) Burlap leaves; Prima.

Burlap strip; Etsy, sentiment chipboard tag; Creative Imaginations, brown kraft tag; Martha Stewart.

Chipboard alphas from the same 7G Venice collection, tiny round alphas; Jenny Bowlin.

Thanks for visiting :) Do hop on over to Get Picky for loads of inspiration for multi-photo layouts :)

7 comments:

Blossom inch said...

love the vintage and maskulin look of this page Marina, you nailed it!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hehehe I can see the satisfaction from the pics =) A gorgeous masculine page, Marina!!

Svet-lana said...

Wow! Idea with burlap strip is very interesting and сreative. And flowers again are amazing and so stylish!

Lizzyc said...

this is amazing.. i love the textures from the burlap and the flowers are fabulous! great take on the challenge..

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is awesome! Love the entire look of this! The mix is perfect!

Anita S said...

what a fab layout!!! love the colours you have used n the flowers u have made! :)

Keri said...

Love those gorgeous flowers and frayed leaves...great way to incorporate florals onto a layout about DH...great work with our Get Picky sketch, thanks so much for joining us!

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments are much appreciated. Thanks for brightening my day!

 

Copyright © Myscrapspiration 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.